K-12 Digital Consortium
We live in a world where digital technologies are transforming the workplace as well as impacting everyday activities. Digital technologies are also changing the way people can learn – as they provide new ways to access and exchange information, create and disseminate new knowledge, communicate and collaborate. These developments have enormous implications for K-12 schools, opening up new opportunities we should capitalize on to better prepare the next generations.
An increasing number of school districts in the region are beginning to leverage the power of digital technologies for instruction in interesting and complementary ways. We believe there is a lot to be gained from learning from each other and collaborating – as it will help avoid common pitfalls, replicate what has worked and leverage resources
Support Western New York K-12 schools in leveraging digital technologies to enhance student learning and better prepare tomorrow’s workforce.
To support school districts interested in leveraging digital technologies, the K-12 Digital Consortium will:
- Promote the sharing of information and lessons learned across districts
- Provide information about professional learning opportunities and other support services
- Facilitate access to valuable resources
- Create networking opportunities to promote collaborations
- Act as a catalyst to attract funding to support regional efforts
- Support districts interested in getting started