K12digital.org is the official website of the K-12 Digital Consortium – a consortium of K-12 school districts in Western New York that are committed to leverage digital technologies for instructional.
It provides a vehicle to announce events and learning opportunities in the region, share lessons learned from schools and individual educators, and provide access to selected resources.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
WHAT DOES THE CONSORTIUM DO?
K-12 Digital Consortium Mission:
Support Western New York school districts in leveraging digital technologies to enhance student learning and better prepare tomorrow’s workforce.
This is accomplished by:
- Promoting the sharing of information and lessons learned across districts
- Providing information about professional learning opportunities and other support services
- Facilitating access to valuable resources
- Creating networking opportunities to promote collaborations
- Acting as a catalyst to attract funding to support regional efforts
- Supporting districts interested in getting started
HOW CAN YOU LEARN ABOUT WHAT OTHER SCHOOLS ARE DOING?
- Check out what other local districts are doing with digital technology – and who you could best learn from and/or collaborate with
- Read about other K-12 educators’ experiences
- Stay up to date with news about applications of digital technologies to education
- Participate in Consortium events to learn from and connect with other local K-12 educators working with digital technologies
HOW CAN WE HELP YOUR EFFORTS TO LEVERAGE DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES?
- Keeping you up to date about local webinars, PDs, consortium events, conferences , etc. related to the use of digital technologies in education
- Providing information about academic courses and programs in the region that provide advanced training related to digitally-rich teaching and instructional technology, and can lead to valuable credentials
- Providing information about professional development, coaching, consulting and other services provided by local BOCES and the Center for Learning in the Digital Age at the University of Rochester Warner School of Education
- Providing suggestions for “Getting Started” – for districts that are just beginning their journey
- Linking to a selection of valuable resources