We have different levels of membership, in recognition of the stages of using digital technologies a district may be at – and the different interests, needs and roles it may feel ready for – as well as the support roles played by BOCES.
All districts, regardless of their level of implementation of digital technologies, are welcomed to join the K-12 Digital Consortium. As a Consortium member, you will be able to benefit from:
All school districts, BOCES instructional programs, and private/ charter/ independent schools) are welcomed to join the K-12 Digital Consortium – regardless of their level of implementation of digital technologies. As a Consortium member, you will have the following benefits and expectations:
- Access to Consortium’s events and shared resources
- Opportunity for recognition about your district’s technology implementation efforts through the Consortium website
- Opportunities to be included in grant-funded projects and/or applications
- Access to consulting services (up to two free per year by Zoom)
Members’ Basic Expectations:
- Commitment to participate in dialogue about best practices, resources and systems to support uses of digital technology
- Willingness to share selected data and information about past and current efforts with leveraging technology
- Identification of a “liaison” from the district’s leadership team (serving as the contact person, responsible to provide information as requested)
It’s Easy to Join as a Regular Member
Advanced Membership Levels
Current Consortium members interested in taking on additional roles within the consortium could apply for the following advanced membership levels:
- Demonstration Site Member: For member districts that have achieved an advanced level of technology integration and are willing to “give forward” by sharing their best practices and opening up for visits.
- BOCES Partner: For BOCES that are willing and ready to proactively support their districts’ efforts towards technology integration
See below for more information about additional benefits and expectations for each of these membership levels, as well as the application process.
Questions About Membership?
Complete this form and a Consortium representative will respond to you soon.